This question is so important we decided to write a blog post to explain the answers. See the article entitled “Memory Care Evaluation: What to Look For” for a more complete discussion.
Here’s the short answer:
- Make sure the facility understands and specializes in memory care
- Take a tour of the facility
- Ask pointed questions
- Find and read customer feedback
- Understand the facility’s philosophy or mission
- Do not feel pressured to act
At Heartwood Senior Living, memory care is all we do and we strive to be the best.